Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Posted by: Sabrina
Time: 12:52 AM
Comments: 0
who what when where how
It starts out easy, something simple, something sleazy, something inching past the edge of reserve.
Now through the lines of the cheap venetian blinds your car is pulling off of the curb.
Hey!
Just when you think you're in control,
just when you think you've got a hold,
just when you get on a roll,
Oh, here it goes, here it goes, here it goes again.
Oh, here it goes again.
I should have known, should have known,
should have known again,
but here it goes again.

I think, my problem is that i like to understand the reason why. My belief is that by knowing exactly 'why', then I will be able to comprehend and possibly predict any similar circumstances. But then I slowly realise that knowing why is simply not enough to act on anything. Because, sometimes, people aren't gonna tell u the whole truth anyway. So, yeah my dad and kenny is right. Just act on the problem.

Anyhow, I was just thinking of two things to add to my 2010 resolutions.
Run


oh wait, i had other stuff to add. I can't rmb already. wah lao. lousy memory.

Oh, and magazines are evil. I was just sipping hot choc with duds at starbucks and thumbing through seventeen mag (which happens to have a gross photo of miley cyrus on the cover), and it has pretty awesome things i think i NEED. But what i really need to fulfil my needs is more moolah. which i am seriously lacking thereof. SAD. :(


And hanging out with ade and mich was damn awesome. There is moooore to comeeee. yays! :)


Sabrina
Live High
NUS
nuSTUDIOS.
Music.
Fashion.
I love cats