
Last day of matric fair, we welcome the FASS students with wide open arms. It was actually the day with the best 'business' for our booth i suspect, because we actually had a line to sign up on the sign up sheet?! And there were definitely more people showing more keen interest in filmmaking, approaching Ian and I..
Could it be because it's the Arts Faculty and they are more interested in arts and culture hence more curious of what we do? Or could it they were just less shy and more open to striking a conversation with us. Anyhow, i like today's crowd.
Ohhh. Anyway, unawesome news. I saw the goodie bags that the Arts Club were giving out, and the bags were thescarl.etroom-sponsored paper bags! damnnnn right? Ellen told me that it'd be a good idea to do that for Arts Bash or something for a lil publicity! But we totally forgot about matriculation day as a dang good opportunity?!
Anyhow, so Ellen made some 'toilet-paper' (teeny flyers to stick on toilet doors) and flyers with pullaway tags for publicity. AND I PRINTED like 20 pieces each. AND cutting was a real pain!!! Thank goodness for Weeshian for helping out, and entertaining me and Dudley with jokes whilst he was settling his O week stuff and i was mindlessly cutting the papers.
Anyhow, I just made this random poster for fun. As usual, just click enlarge to make this photos bigger. I have not yet figured how to customize my blog to allow wider-sized entries yet =\

Then a long day is over, and i headed to my grandma's hse for dinner. =) A long day awaits tomorrow. Orientation week begins and then it'd soon be over with resounding successful rag wins (YES WE WILL TRIUMPH! =), and then school will begin. again.






Run this town






