haha, I KNOW WHY MY BLOG ONLY HAS AN AVERAGE OF 1/2 A READER A DAY ALREADY!
because..... it's not exciting! i'm not going anywhere or doing anything fun, or commenting about anybody that is interesting either! So, my blogs are one of those falling trees in the forest. I tell you, i'm so jealous of D.a.wn Ya.ng. (haha, im copying from ellen, i think that this is good practice, do not really want to be traceable at all, which really kinda contradicts what im blogging about, but what the hell right, it's the conflicts and contradictions that keep you at the edge of the seat with abated breathe) SHE EARNS a few thousand just blogging? She figures that the reason why her blog is so popular is attributed to the fact that she's going around to places and i agree with that. Well and that she's so anime-fake-like pretty.
You know, everytime I think of people who have gone under the knife for some drastic changes? You just wonder who really is smiling under this face. Like, because I have this belief that a person's character shapes ones face. So let's say you have this evil look, and you changed it so that you have an amiable pretty face. It's just so confusing and weird to me. So i'd be very confused when I talk to a person after PS because i would find it very hard to know what she really feels.
Then again, what do I know about face reading right?
http://czariflores.blogspot.com/2007/12/dawn-yang-famous-blogger-because-of-her.html
Just in case you wanna look at how she looks like, IN CASE u forgot.
In case you were wondering if I did anything on my list of to-do list for holidays? Not yet, not one thing. Will have a look at it and try to do something about it. =))






yeah it's been a while again.





