Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Posted by: Sabrina
Time: 12:05 AM
Comments: 0
Making up for 2 days
Sunday:
1.) Dudley brought me mooncakes :) Haagan Daz mooncake. <3
2.) Went to my ahma place :) She gave me 10 dollars.
3.) I was in a pretty bad mood in the morning, but Dud's came and cheer me up.
4.) I had a huge slab of smoked tuna. raw fish ftw


Monday:
1.) Dudley brought me mooncake again! Teochew mooncake. im a total pig
2.) Asked my Singapore Film group if i could direct the short film for the project, and they say yes! :) I'm beyond excited. I really can't stop thinking about it. The sucky part is that i have to write the script for it, and that i actually have other impt stuff at hand too. :\
3.) Still had the migraine, panadol helped though. Yay. Medicine ftw.
4.) Sean's moving along. wheee.


Tuesday (Today):
1.) Met up with Ade for lunch!!! Like finally after such a looooooooooong time?
2.) It's a free day, :) Yays.
3.) Rediscovered A Lennox :) This video for No More I Love Yous? It's SO DAMN BRILLIANT? Hearing the song, and watching the video brought back SO MUCH MEMORIES of my dad and I watching her music vids on the old pc. My dad had the vcd with all her MVs, but I always thought everything else in the VCD were realy boring, except this video. I would forward to this part of the video and watch this video over and over again. I have to say that, the funny thing is that I did not realise immediately that the ballerinas were guys. I was so naive (primary school lar, if i wasn't playing age of empires, i would be watching this video) to think that ballerinas were all girls! Furthermore these guys moved so fluidly, I really didn't suspect a thing. Even the guy with all the facial hairs. I wonder if my dad knew. Anyway, as you can tell, I was very intrigued by this video. There were all these people cross-dressing, and she was talking about monsters, and these people start laughing so evilly. It's just so damn creepy but awesome at the same time! And of course the song is reallllly good :) I wasn't into pop music outside of Disney stuff when i was in primary school, i guess the only pop song i was into then was, BSB's Larger than Life! hahaha. damn.
4.) Studied with Alvin and John.

Sabrina
Live High
NUS
nuSTUDIOS.
Music.
Fashion.
I love cats