Friday, June 19, 2009
Posted by: Sabrina
Time: 10:12 AM
Comments: 0
busy busy like a bee
1.) so i've just been busy publicising and readying for an upcoming nuSTUDIOS event, Celebrating The Family to my friends.
2.) and then i've been trying to learn a little photoshop!! =) IM SO DAMN PROUD OF THEM OKAYYY. HERE YOU GO. The bigger one is made as a background for my laptop, and the other is just a polaroid tutorial that I thought would be easy to just follow and learn on the way, BUT it took me one whole day to do until sk saved me. and so i just slotted ANY photo i had in alright.. but please instead of saying how ugly the photo is, focus on reveling that sabrina has learnt a little basic photoshop! i love doing collages so this is like so much more convenient without the whole need to use glue and cut stuff.

what else have i been up to. i've been playing l4d with dudley. FUN FUN GAME. I'm reminded of JC days when my class (and form teacher, and occasionally our econs teacher) used to troop down to a lan shop after school to play CS and BF2.

oh and yesterday dudley and i watched MONSTERS VS ALIENS. and ITs aassss funny as hellllll.. MUST WATCHHH. it's so freaking funny. I was mildly disappointed that character 'the missing link' was not as funny as he could have been. I mean, his name got me rofl, then why was he not funny in the show! I loved the blue blob character. He was SO DUMB yet he thinks hes smart attitude tickles the usual funny spots, and the cute factor was from the really humungous insectizaurus or sth. ITS SO CUTEEEEE.




Sabrina
Live High
NUS
nuSTUDIOS.
Music.
Fashion.
I love cats