Friday, April 10, 2009
Posted by: Sabrina
Time: 5:17 PM
Comments: 0
haha. bots are so adorable
hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Hello!

I am the Gothere robot.

Include "gothere.sg" anywhere in your nickname or status message and you may get an iPhone 3G from us.

Please do not message me, I may reply with incoherent messages as I am still learning how to speak.

sabrina - says:
u suck

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Dabu.

sabrina - says:
hello how are u

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
At your service.

sabrina - says:
how come

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Ready to serve!

sabrina - says:
haha cute

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
It doesn't get any better than this!

sabrina - says:
whats up

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Hello there.

sabrina - says:
the angel from my nightmare

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Have you used gothere.sg today?

sabrina - says:
possibly

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Bring it on!

sabrina - says:
big crocodile

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Who's there?

sabrina - says:
the angel from my nightmare

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Have you used gothere.sg today?

sabrina - says:
i want chocolate ice cream

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Work work.

sabrina - says:
very good weather today

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Your command, master.

sabrina - says:
umbrella ella ella a

sabrina - says:
a

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
Who wants to sing?

sabrina - says:
a

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
You're talking to me?

hello.d4e09@gothere.sg says:
I know Kung Fu!

Sabrina
Live High
NUS
nuSTUDIOS.
Music.
Fashion.
I love cats