Saturday, February 21, 2009
Posted by: Sabrina
Time: 10:10 PM
Comments: 0
floss till it bleeds
sooo.. i've been meaning to blog since a week ago. I would have loads of stuff I want to say in my head, and this is my only outlet that lets me be vague and ambiguous about my non-problems.

I really feel quite unsettled about how unhappy I am feeling right now. Like, I myself can't pinpoint what exactly is wrong and what i'm feeling. Then... obviously I try to analyse myself with all the psychological concepts, but still nothing fits.

It's just so annoying. It makes me feel the need to be destructive in order to get it all out. It's like MCR all over again, except now i want to listen to KT tunstall.

Maybe i'll just turn vegetarian and it'd solve my problems.

bah.

Sabrina
Live High
NUS
nuSTUDIOS.
Music.
Fashion.
I love cats